WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM YOU WILL
RECEIVE A DOWNLOAD LINK. THE LICENSE KEY WILL
BE SENT VIA EMAIL WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.
This item is non refundable. It functions exactly as described. If installation instructions are followed correctly it will run and work flawlessly. It is certified Windows 8 Compatible.
The WSRToolkit is licensed software. The license allows the individual who purchases it to install on 2 computers and be used only by the purchaser.
The WSRToolkit Version 3 works in Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. WSRToolkit V3 works with Windows™ Speech Recognition (WSR), the free speech recognition built into Windows operating systems. Until now the development of the WSRToolkit, WSR lacked many features taken for granted by users of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. WSRToolkit adds the features you expect
your speech recognition software to have!
WSRToolkit V3 has refinements and additional features compared to Version1 released in 2008 and Version 2 released in 2010. Here are the features:
Version 3 features:
- Supports 32 and 64 bit installations
- Clear Text button added in Accuracy - Training Text section
- Create multi-step macros to accomplish more than one task with a single command
- Dictionary control allows adding single words or phrases or in bulk from a list
- Added drop down list in Talk (Playback text) section to select additional voices
- Added Stop button to the Scan document to improve accuracy function
- Added 'Remove All' Button to Scan and Transcription to clear all documents
- Stop Transcription button added to Transcription from a digital .WAV file. Before ordering the WSRToolkit, you must read below in red text concerning its limitation.
Version 2 features:
- Macro Wizard guides you step by step to create a command, navigation or text macro.
- Manage User Profiles allows easy access to create, backup and manage one or more user profile.
- Tune Microphone - created because Windows Audio system poorly handles microphone input. You set a custom Volume Level and SNR (signal to noise ratio). Start with our suggestions and adjust until the microphone volume meter shows only 1 or 2 bars at the bottom. Must restart WSR for adjustments to take and you should not use WSR's Setup my microphone thereafter.
- Add Multiple Files at one time to the Scan Tool and Transcription Tool (see below description)
- Talk feature uses Windows Text to Speech to read back a document and to stop reading at any point.
- Context Sensitive Help - each page and feature has easy to understand help at your fingertips. Just click the Help button.
- Simulate Recognition is found as an action at the end of the Create a Shortcut Wizard. This allow you to string multiple commands such as Select Paragraph + Delete into a single command.
Features included from Version1
- Text Macros - easily create boilerplate macros that inserts blocks of text at a single voice command. For example, at the end of my letters I say, "Sign off," and my name, company name and web site are inserted.
- Command Macros allow you create step by step macros that utilize keyboard combinations. For example, I say, "Import Orders" and the macro executes Alt+f for the file menu, then "U" for Utilities, then "I" for Import etc.
- Transcription reads .WAV files from a digital recorder and transcribes it to text. This is meant to be used by the person who has a personal user profile and dictates as they would in front of the computer using good enunciation and punctuation. It is not meant to transcribe multiple voices from a meeting.
- Accuracy (formerly Train From Text) allows you to select the text of your choosing and read it to the system. This trains the 'Acoustic Model' of your speech profile to make it more likely your words will appear according to your voice and style of pronunciation.
- Dictionary (formerly Add To Dictionary) provides an easy way to add words or phrases to your personal speech dictionary. Use the Manage Words function to prevent a word from being recognized or to edit a word or phrase you've added.
- Scan (formerly Add From File) parses personal MS-Word and Text documents of your choosing to increase dictation accuracy. It finds the context within which you use words and improves the likelihood these words will appear accurately. Professionals like Physicians and Lawyers should use this feature to add their reports etc.
CLICK HERE for FREE WSRToolkit V2 Support through MSSpeech-Forum.com
SCREENSHOT OF WSRTOOLKIT USER INTERFACE